Friday, August 31, 2018

Life's what YOU make it.


"You can test the water, you might as well jump in;
We all know where we’ll end up, might as well begin.

Memories you're making, frame inside in your heart;
In the middle of a nowhere is a somewhere you can start."

                      -Graham Colton-




Let's live in the present. I used to live in the future by living off only what my calendar had for me to do,and the clock in my car always fifteen minutes ahead so I would be on time to wherever I need to be at. That's not healthy. I live always anxious and guilty that (once again) i was running late. Now, i'm still anxious because anxiety is part of me, the only difference is, whatever is in my calendar is not longer a TO-DO item, it's become part of my time management. A part of me. And all the clocks match real time!
Y'all know, or should know if you are just getting to know me, that I love listening to podcasts, and I've been listening to Kevin Kruse and I have been following his advise on time blocking. I don't call it 'schedule'. I just add something to achieve, taking ownership, and pride to accomplish. i know, if you're like me with anxiety and depression tendencies, it's hard to push yourself to do extrovert shit, but YOU MUST!We have several people in the screens fighting for several reasons: Dan Reynolds, Leo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga, Cher, Brendon Urie, Will & Grace cast, The Fosters cast, America Ferrera, Jennifer Lopez, etc. So you have to fight for yourself day by day. It's hard, I know, but if you live one day at the time, the present is yours to take. Breathe.

Also, stop living bucket lists and start doing! Do you need money to do that thing you've been wanting to do? Then keep working harder and meet that 'Time Block' you have coming up. Remember, YOLO.

Story behind the picture above: a few friends and I went to an Escape Room. We did something like Area 51. it was fun, I felt like an idiot, not being able to add any input, but the purpose was to get out there and put myself through it. Expose myself. Besides, this group is pretty chill and I enjoy their company. We ended up having dinner afterwards and talking for HOURS! even though they just had met. Yes, I have friends of all places and I love when they meet each other and we are able to have fun like this. When situations like this happen, it was worth every minute that i dreaded leaving my house to meet them. Think about the people that love you! They want to see you happy. Stay positive.


[...Relax. Take it Easy.]