Sunday, January 8, 2017

No Ragrets

     ...I guess one of my 'ragrets' (as of right now) is not knowing how to explain this blog. Somewhere I read that as a blogger I should be able to sell my content in one or two sentences. I meant to come up with a quick description, or even a dang catch phrase! --But nothing. Just last week I was asked what my short story was about and I wasn't able to respond.
How embarrassing was that!? A Story of pretty much three simple paragraphs! So yeah, today, at 7am, I am writing this short post to let you know that I am going to end my day once I can describe this blog. In order to know where I'm going, I need to know where I come from.
That being said, let's continue with a couple more of my mistakes I've done in the past couple of months since I wrote on here.

You know (from past post) that I tend to sabotage myself, come up with excuses if you must, to get out of things to do. Over the summer I almost miss the Parachute show, and I am glad now that I did not. It opened up my eyes to the fact that I am not all fucked up. I can make it. One hour at the time. However, I haven't been successful lately. For example, I missed out on running into Mark Zuckerberg at Pride. If you know me, you must know I adore this man! He's smart, hardworking, creative, and he's using his platform for social justice/equality. I also missed out on meeting Shamus! And most importantly (not many people know this, but) I had to leave out a few things out from my wedding reception because I didn't ask for help and I procrastinated. And I hate myself for all of these three, mostly for the latest, but we live and we learn. We just gotta keep on moving.
So if there is anything we need to get from today's post is: consider your friends when you might need help. It's okay to ask for help. And live a little! Just when you're about to bail, give a little push and don't tap out. You might be in for a treat. After all I had fun the times I did get off my butt and went through with my plans. One foot right after the other. 


[ ...Relax. Take it Easy. ]




Now Watching: FELICITY.
Now Reading: PETER PAN.
Now Listening: Macklemore's "GEMINI" album.